Friday Name that Movie
Ok, so I can't really find the inspiration to post much of anything lately, so I'll drag this out again. There is a theme, but it's kind of loose this time. Guess them all (and the theme) and you could win a prize.*
1. Then after about 15 minutes, you're spit out into a ditch on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike!
2. It's time to wake up... and get a life. We live in a 3-dimensional world. Until now, the world of computing has been a flat world, consisting of 2-dimensional imagery. Now, through the use of exclusive breakthrough technology, ARC has made it possible for you to get a life. A-Life, where we can work and play in a lifelike world of 3-dimensional reality. A-Life, the living monitor.
3. Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss.
4. Wrong answer fuck bag. This is the very moment of your reckoning. In the next 30 seconds you're gonna open 1 of 2 doors. The first door will forever traumatize your own flesh and blood.
5. I'm sure you've all heard the old wives' tale that no hypnotized subject may be forced to do that which is repellent to his moral nature, whatever that may be. Nonsense of course.
6. I woke up. The pain and sickness all over me like an animal. Then I realized what it was. The music coming up from the floor was our old friend, Ludwig Van, and the dreaded Ninth Symphony.
7. Is that what your little note says? It must be hard living your life off a couple of scraps of paper. You mix your laundry list with your grocery list you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast.
8. I wanna wake up! Tech support! It's a nightmare! Tech support! Tech support!
9. If I am not me, den who da hell am I?
10. How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know.
* There is no prize