I see everyone else is doing this today, so I'll join the crowd. Especially since I can never find anything to post about these days.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Why would anyone remember something like this? I have no idea.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None at the moment, I don't carry much cash, but for a few hours today, I did have $1425 on me in cash.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
I guess the trendy answer would be Pluto to spit in the faces of people who tell us it's not a planet anymore, but I'm not that rebellious, so I'll go with the fictional planet of Kobol, birthplace of humanity.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I don't have any idea, since my phone is upstairs and I'm not going to go get it just to answer this question. Odds are it's my wife, though because not too many people call me.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Shaggy - Wasn't Me.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Florida State shirt, as difficult as that is to admit.
8. Do you label yourself?
No, but if other people want to, I'm fine with it.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Not wearing any at the moment.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I like it light, but not bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Lots of people took it before me, and I don't know all of them, or any all that well.
12. What does your watch look like?
Like a watch. Hands, and whatnot.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching The Wire, one of the best shows on TV.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I have no idea, I'm sure it was from my daughter, though. Texting seems to be more popular with the kids.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
All of ours were switched to Gate stations several years ago, so I'm really not sure.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My dog's not real furry, but he has fur, so I guess he's it.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I took some Excedrin yesterday.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Do people still use film? Why?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I don't know, 22 maybe.
22. Your worst enemy?
I don't have any enemies.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A collage of pictures of my son.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Good Night" to my son, unless talking to the dog counts, then it was probably "good boy" or something.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Assuming that being able to fly would be a pretty lucrative talent somehow, I'd go with that.
26. Do you like someone?
Like? Or like like? If it's like, I like lots of people, if it's like like, then I didn't realize this thing was for teenage girls and I'd quit right now, but I've already put so much effort into it. But I do like like my wife.
27. The last song you listened to?
Some Christmas song in the car.
28. What time of day were you born?
I ask my mom this occasionally, but I always forget, I think it was in the morning.
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
10260 Colonial Court South
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I have a pretty good life, other people may have things that I'm slightly jealous of, but I wouldn't trade places with anyone else.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
When did it happen, again? Seriously, I was at work.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have one, it's supposed to be on my butt, but it's actually on my lower back. I was a little drunk at the time.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Whichever one could make me the most money.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Probably, maybe we'll see.
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
This isn't a serious question, is it? People don't really have life mottoes, do they? God, I hope not.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
All the time? In the shower? In bed? There's nothing I have on all the time. Someone needs to write better questions.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I don't really have one, we go to Orlando a lot, but mostly just because it's close and cheap fun.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A long time ago, before writing letters on paper and mailing them became obsolete.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I've never done it, but I've got a good idea how to, and I don't think I'd have a problem.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I really don't remember.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know who three of my grandparents were, and a couple of great grandmothers and that's it. I've never been terribly interested in that kind of thing.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?I wore a tuxedo on a cruise on formal night.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?Not right now.
50. Have you been burned by love?
I guess, but I wouldn't change anything because I like how things ended up.
That took a lot longer than I thought it would.