Haven't posted much lately, and these things are always good when I can't come up with anything interesting to say. Saw it at TwoGlasses and Laughing Wild
1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
3. Do you own a gun?
No, guns kill people
4. Who's your best friend?
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
My parents? I don't remember, but I doubt I realized I was going to meet them. Ok, I guess this is about my wife's parents. No, I didn't get nervous, but when I met my mother in law, she didn't say a word to me and looked at me like she wanted to beat meet to death with her bare hands. She loves me now, of course.
6. What music are you embarrassed to admit that you listen to?
Nothing, I'm not easily embarrased, and I don't listen to a lot of music.
7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
The one with the wind, and the sheep and the king and all that.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push-ups?
10. Why does one question always disappear?
I have no idea what the fuck this means.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring. It's the only jewelry I wear, though it would probably be my favorite anyway.
12. Do you like painkillers? When I'm in pain.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My wife's kids read this occasionally, so I'll spare them having to read about it.
14. Do you own a knife?
Who doesn't? Not like a crazy killing knife or anything. Just regular knives.
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Who the fuck cares about three random thoughts. I'm embarrased that I'm wasting time on this stupid meme that probably started on some preteen girl's MySpace page. The Sopranos was kind of lousy this week.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Coffee, Milk, Coke
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Kool-Aid (actually Great Value flavored drink mix, I'm cheap), milk, Mountain Dew
20. What time did you wake up today?
22. Current worry?
I usually only worry about money
23. Current hate?
24. Favorite place to be?
Skiping my first choice for reasons mentioned above, I'll go with at home, just because I'm too lazy to put any thought into this.
25. Least favourite place to be?
26. Where would you like to go?
Rome, New York, probably a million other places
27. Do you own slippers?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
Black Nike T shirt
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Favorite color(s)?
31. Would you be a pirate?
I don't think so. Why would I?
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
35. What's in your pockets right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My son, he's funny
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
What the fuck? Even if I was weird enough to have favorite bedsheets, I sure wouldn't remember them anymore.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Five. For three people, seems excessive, but what am I going to do throw away perfectly good TVs?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
I don't keep track of my friends by volume.
42. Who is your most silent friend?
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I seriously doubt it.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favourite book?
I'm not good with favorites, there are a lot of books I really like.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Miniature Reese's peanut butter cups.
47. What song do you want played at your wedding?
This reinforces my thought above that this came from some girl's MySpace page. I already had my wedding, we played All My Life by K-Ci and JoJo along with a lot of other songs.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
What the fuck do I care?
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I have no idea.