Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Early Voting

I hadn't thought much about voting early, and I'm still not sure why we have that option all of the sudden this year, but I went to the library to return some books and it happened to be an early voting location. I was a little worried that I hadn't had time to study the amendments like I wanted to, but they all seemed pretty clear. I was a little unsure of my vote for amendment 3, not that I think lawyers don't make enough money, but I'm a little worried that it might make it harder for some people to get decent representation in some circumstances. But in the end, I think the amednment sounded good overall, so I voted for it. I also voted for Kerry, Castor, and to keep all the judges, since I hadn't heard anything about any of them to make me think any of them should be removed. I also voted for some minor office between two people I've never heard of, and the rest of the amendments which were not as difficult a choice for me as amendment 3.

Posted by

No comments: