Toast tagged me with this, so I'll give it a shot even though I think my answers will be even less interesting than my answers to previous memes, since I'm not much of an artsy guy. But Toast also tagged my brother, who is so artsy, he might as well be gay, so expect better answers to follow.
1. Name a book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies:
I don't even buy books for myself, much less for anyone else, but if there was something I would hand out, it probably would have been Ender's Game until I found out that Orson Scott Card was a lunatic.
2. Name a piece of music that changed the way you listen to music:
I honestly can't think of one. I'm not much of a music listener. Back in high school I had three tapes that I played over, and over, and over again, though. Liscensed to Ill by The Beastie Boys, ...And Justice for All by Metallica, and Eazy Duz It by Eazy-E, so those probably influenced whatever musical tastes I have more than anything else.
3. Name a film you can watch again and again without fatigue:
Oh, there's a bunch of these. Off the top of my head, Sixteen Candles, Real Genius, Lean on Me, and probably a handful more I can come up with if I thought about it for a while.
4. Name a performer for whom you suspend of all disbelief:
Morgan Freeman, I think he's excellent in everything he does that doesn't also have Ashley Judd.
5. Name a work of art you'd like to live with:
Anything I could chaarge substantial admission for people to come see.
6. Name a work of fiction which has penetrated your real life:
I can't think of anything, I don't really ever look at things that way. I just want to be entertained.
7. Name a punch line that always makes you laugh:
"And you want to be my latex salesman."