Friday, September 16, 2005

BU Starbucks pulls cups due to homosexual quote

Because it would be terrible if Baylor students actually had to be confronted with the fact that there are gay people in the world, and some of them aren't even ashamed of it. But just maybe if they can eliminate these controversial ideas on coffee cups (which most people clearly use to guide the course of their lives), then a few more of them will stay in the closet and the bigoted faculty at Baylor can go back to pretending they don't exist.

Posted by

9 comments:

Fixer said...

Wait until they find out about fortune cookies.

Pam Spaulding said...

Oh this was good. I linked back.

Scott G said...

Dobson will probably come out with a study that says homosexuality can be transmitted bu osmosis from coffee cups

Anonymous said...

Do you have another link to the article? This one is no longer working.

John Howard said...

I don't have another link, but if I run across one, I'll post it.

GayProf said...

So, I shouldn't have started sleeping with men because of the Walt-Whitman quote on my teabag?

SB Gypsy said...

try this link...
http://tinyurl.com/7b68m
I think it works...

SB Gypsy said...

You have to cut and paste it to your address line...

John Howard said...

Yeah, that link works, thanks.