Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday Night Name that Song

Ok, here it is, you guys did ok last week, so let's keep it up. Guess them all (and the theme) and you could win a prize.* Eazy theme this week, too. There are also some movies left from Friday Name that Movie, so look back a couple of posts for that.

1. 'Cause nothin' lasts forever And we both know hearts can change
2. Love unconditional- I'm not asking this of you. And, girl, to make it last I'll do whatever needs to be done.
3. I want to dive into your ocean. Is it raining with you?
4. Hear the thunder Don't you lose your head Rip off the roof and stay in bed
5. Listen to the tears roll Down my face as she turns to go
6. I never wanted to be your weekend lover I only wanted to be some kind of friend
7. That's right, Silly rabbit, tricks are made for kids, don't you know that. You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This is my world. You're just a squirrel trying to get a nut! Now get on outta here. Scat!
8. Heard the singers playin', how we cheered for more. The crowd had rushed together tryin' to keep warm. Still the rain kept pourin', fallin' on my ears And I wonder, still I wonder...
9. Showers wash All my cares away I wake up to a sunny day
10. Whatever you do don't put the blame on you



* There is no prize.

Posted by

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think #3 should be I want to dive into your ocean. Is it raining with you?

Anonymous said...

I think #1 is..

Guns ´n Roses:November Rain

I'm so embarrassed right now.

Anonymous said...

Now I remember #6!

"I never wanted to be your weekend lover I only wanted to be some kind of friend

Purple Rain,
Purple Rain

Only wanted to see you in the Purple Rain"

Hell,I'm proud now.

John Howard said...

Correct on #1 and #6

Meitín said...

3. Here Comes the Rain Again - Eurythmics
8. Who'll Stop the Rain? - CCR
10. Blame It On the Rain - Milli Vanilli

Theme is "Rain"

John Howard said...

All correct, Mike.

Anonymous said...

9 is I Love the Rainy Nights?

John Howard said...

Close but not quite, and we also need the artist.

John Howard said...

Not that anyone seems to care, but here are the answers:

2. Can You Stand the Rain - New Edition
4. It's Raining Men - Weather Girls
5. Mandolin Rain - Bruch Hornsby
7. Walking in the Rain - Oran Juice Jones
9. I Love A Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbit