Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday Name that Song

Here we go again. Guess them all (and the theme) and you could win a prize.*

1. Cos I'm the one with the fat mad skills and I won't choke like the Buffalo Bills
2. Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
3. We straight don't exist, No names and no fingerprints
4. Is it all in my mind? 'Cause it seems so hard to believe
5. Girl I can't understand it, why you want to hurt me After all of the things i've done for you
6. Instinct leads me to another flow Everytime I hear a brother call a girl a bitch or a ho
7. She leads me through moonlight Only to burn me with the sun
8. I'm a get mine so get yours I wanna see sweat comin' out your pores
9. You were content to let me shine, that's your way
10. Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots



* There is no prize.

Posted by

8 comments:

Unknown said...

3) Will Smith Men in Black
4) You're All I Need - that guy who was on General Hospital
5) Patrick Swayze - She's Like the Wind
8) Marky Mark - Good Vibrations
9) Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
10) Tupac Shakur - Keep Your Head Up

No idea re: theme; maybe songs in movies but that seems too pedestrian for the Hottest Blog on the Internets

Meitín said...

6. Queen Latifah - U N I T Y

Theme is singers who became actors.

maurinsky said...

2. People by Barbra Streisand

Anonymous said...

It's The Way We Were, not People.

Unknown said...

OH OF COURSE!!! thanks Mike M!

Lokabrenna said...

D'oh! I knew it was something annoying performed by Streisand. I should have remembered it from that old SNL skit with Gilda Radner and Bill Murray, Lisa Loopner, was it?

John Howard said...

3, 8, 9, and 10 are correct, miss em. Close on 4, but I never watched General Hospital. And I think you got mixed up on 5.

6 is correct mike, and the theme as well.

skywind is correct on 2

John Howard said...

1. Wicked - Ice Cube
4. All I need - Jack Wagner
5. Party All the Time - Eddie Murphy
7. She's Like the Wind - Patrick Swayze