Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bush picks Fox's Snow as press secretary

I'm tired of hearing about Bush's staff. I'm even more tired of hearing people talk about him shaking things up in response to his low poll numbers and analyzing what each move will mean. It's all ridiculous. Not that I think there aren't a few people in Bush's staff who are stupid and/or incompetent, but the people he has aren't the problem, it's the decisions he makes. And since he's The Decider(!), unless he's going to do us all a favor and replace himself, I'm sick of hearing about it. Especially when I know anyone I don't like who leaves is just going to be replaced by someone as bad or worse. Picking the right people to surround himself with seems to be one of the things Bush is the worst at. And that's saying a lot. And anyway, these big shakeups aren't very big. They replace the guy no one's ever heard of, and the guy who everyone hates simply because he's regurgitating the official administration position.

If Bush really wanted to do something to change his poll numbers (and I know that he doesn't, I'm not stupid), he would tell us something (anything, there are many choices) he has done wrong, then tell us how he's going to fix it, then do it. Actually, at this point, I'd be happy (to the max!) if he just stopped talking like he's in the third grade.

Posted by

No comments: