Tuesday, June 14, 2005

4-year-old dies after riding Disney attraction

This ride sucks. All it does is make you really dizzy and naseous. I can't imagine anything about it that could kill someone, especially a kid, as they always seem to do better on those sort of rides. But whether this was some sort of fluke or not, they need to get rid of this ride, I don't understand why anyone would want to go on it in the first place. I went just to see what it was like, and that was a big mistake, but I just felt woozy for a while. They should at least shut the thing down until they get the autopsy results from this kid back. Maybe they need to change the height requirements or make it an adult only ride or something, but I don't think they should just open it back up the next day.

Posted by

No comments: