Tuesday, June 21, 2005

ACLU Says Bush Is Restricting Science - Yahoo! News

Jesus Christ, how much of this shit are people willing to allow in the name of protecting us from terrorism. I mean, I know that one terrorist attack we had that we use to excuse all this shit was horrific, but at some point we need to get on with our lives. If you're really so concerned about protecting people, there are a lot of other things you could focus your efforts on that have killed more people than terrorism: poverty, hunger, disease, highway safety, etc.

I also wonder why more people don't give a shit about Bush's War on Science. It seems that Bush would rather ignore science, or edit it out of reports to suit his needs than just pay attention to it and act accordingly. I guess when you get your agenda directly from God, there really isn't any need for science.

My guess is he probably just doesn't want to find out that Laura's been faking it all these years.

Posted by

No comments: