Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Minister arrested mid-sermon

So I ran across this article about a power struggle at a little church somewhere, and I didn't find it very interesting until I got to this part at the end:

...McCants, whose sermon was touching on the television series, "The Little House on the Prairie."

Little House on the Prairie? Ok, now I know the guy deserved to be fired. A 30 year old show about a family from over a hundred years ago. Maybe they fired him because they want to replace him with Reverend Alden, who I just saw the other day in The Green Mile. I guess he's still alive, and he'd probably have a better grasp of Little House on the Prairie related sermons than McCants does.

Posted by

2 comments:

John Howard said...

I have no idea what the local trespass laws require here, or there. All I know is Little House on the Prairie is a really old show.

John Howard said...

That was my point. Otherwise the article didn't interest me much. You're free to make your own observations, though.