Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Ann Coulter is such a ...

...well, fill in the blank, the word I want to use is pretty nasty, so I decided against it. Anyway, I just saw her on an interview with Bill O'Reilly, basically claiming the left is a bunch of clan members for daring to criticize African Americans Condoleeza Rice and Clarence Thomas for being incompetent. I don't personally know enough about Thomas, but in Rice's case, it's because she is fucking incompetent.

Coulter goes on to say the the left's criticism of these two is racist because it is "only" African Americans who are criticized by the left in this fashion. She actually says that no one makes those claims against Cheney or Rumsfeld. First of all, what a total crock of shit. Who doesn't say Rumsfeld is incomptent these days, on the left or otherwise? And plenty of people think Cheney is as well, including me. And in case Coulter has been living in a cave for four years, let me point out to her that most people on the left think white-bread, man of the people, wouldn't you love to have a beer with him, can't pronounce nuclear, much less the name of the country he supposedly leads, George W. fucking Bush is an incompetent moron who probably couldn't lead the Texas Rangers, much less the United States. So you can take your racism and shove it right up your ass.

Posted by

3 comments:

Style Me Organized said...

i agree completely that racism should be shoved neatly up the ass of the racist individual.

this is michele. i'm site of the day there.

John Howard said...

Actually, I don't know if she's a racist, I just didn't like her generalization that anyone criticizinf those two was a racist.

I saw who Michele was after I posted my comment, but thanks.

John Howard said...

TCF -

I agree that she should be ignored, she just makes it difficult with the nonesense that comes out of her mouth. And it doesn't help that so many on the right take her ridiculous opinions as fact.

Great blog you've got over there, by the way. Thanks for stopping by.