Friday, December 17, 2004

The Apprentice Finale

I like this show. I didn't like this season as much as last (I thought the contestants were far better last year), and I didn't expect to like it when I started watching last year, but I did. Mostly at the beginning, I just wanted to see Samet fired. Anyway, no matter how much I like a show, I think three hours is too long. Especially if you have to bring out the OJays (please tell the contestants that they're on live television and if they can't dance to please sit down, no shame in not being able to dance, I can't dance, but it's not something to experiment with on national live television) and have a 10 minute commercial for the next bad reality show (in which Sugar Ray (Leonard, not the band) says that it's not a reality show, but a movie about real people, which, huh?) then just cut it to 2 hours and spare us. Oh, and make Omarosa go away, we still don't like her.

Posted by

1 comment:

John Howard said...

They were much less impressive. Jen sucked, she avoided work at all costs and was always looking for someone else to blame. She was good at defending herself, however.