Monday, December 13, 2004

Survivor

I've never been a huge fan, but I've watched off and on from the beginning. So every Thursday Night at eight this season, I've watched the current installment, which is ok. My problem is, I've watched the entire season, which fit nicely into my schedule, but now that it's time for the Finale, they suddenly switch it to Sunday Night. What the fuck? I already watch stuff on Sunday Night. Who's in charge of scheduling at CBS? I'm sure they've done this before but this is the first time I've noticed it. Hey CBS, American Dreams is a pretty good show, do you think no one watches it, The Simpsons has been on years longer than Survivor, don't you think they might have a pretty loyal audience, a whole assload of people are watching Desperate Houswives, do you think there's no overlap? Or do you just think they'd rather watch your finale than anything else? Well, maybe everyone else would, but not me. I found out who won, and that's good enough, and next time you start this show, I'll remember not to watch at all, since I never know when I'll have to miss an episode because you decide to change the schedule.

Posted by

No comments: