Monday, April 18, 2005

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

Today is the seventh anniversary of my wedding. On April 18, 1998, I married my beautiful wife. I remember a lot of things about that day, but still, it seems like it went by so quickly. That's how I feel about the time since then, as well. It seems like just yesterday that we go married, but at the same time, it seems like a long time because so much has happened, from getting married to buying a house to having a baby.

Before I met my wife, I wasn't really sure if I ever wanted to get married, and I was pretty sure that I didn't want to have kids. But once I met her, it didn't take me very long at all to know that I really did want to get married (as long as it could be to her). And after living with her and the kids for a little while, I also realized that I did want to have kids. Now, we have a son, and I can't even imagine not being a father, just like I can't imagine not being married to my wife.

I don't know what my life would have been like if I had not met my wife, but I do know I wouldn't trade what I have for anything in the world. Everything in my life that truly makes me happy, I owe to the wonderful, beautiful woman that I was lucky enough to marry.

Posted by

No comments: