Thursday, April 28, 2005

'Radar Anomaly' Prompts Bush Protection

When I first saw this story yesterday, it really upset me, I don't want anything to happen to our fine President, whether it be from a dangerous flock of birds or a pocket of acid rain, or a plane flying in restricted airspace. And after this false alarm, I'm particularly worried that the next time there is a threat, he won't be so quick to go to the bunker. So, what I propose is that he spend the remainder of his term in ofiice in the bunker. That way, we don;t have to worry about whether these threats are real or not, he will be safe and sound either way. Sure, it may be difficult for him to govern locked away down there, but that's a price I'm willing to pay to ensure his safety. And I say it's disrespectful to his office for him to be out and about in harm's way all day, and anyone who says otherwise is probably just a terrorist just looking for an oppurtunity.

Posted by

No comments: