Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Name that Movie

Not so good last week, I think there are still some movies left, and the theme was only almost guessed. Anyway, here we go again. Keep in mind, when I do these themes, I may repeat a movie or two that has been used before if it fits my theme. Guess them all (and the theme) and you may win a prize.* And be sure to check back tomorrow for Saturday Night Name that Song.**

1. Stanley?
Yeah, you know...like the power drill.
2. Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?
3. Yeah, why don't you just go home and brush that tooth!
4. Well, maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow.
5. Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.
6. I know this is our first date but do you think the next time you make love to your boyfriend you could think of me?
7. That John Denver is full of shit, man.
8. I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me me.
9. Hey, girl! You gon' eat yo' cornbread?
10. I'm so against working I wouldn't even take a blow job.


* There is no prize.

Posted by

8 comments:

maurinsky said...

I don't know any of these. I'll be interested to see if any of them are from movies I've actually seen.

John Howard said...

correct gypsy.

I'm sure at least a couple of these movies are ones you've seen, they're pretty mainstream.

Of course, if you've never seen Star Wars, I can't be sure.

John Howard said...

Both correct, and #7 is kind of hard, but a lot of the other quotes that I liked from that movie were too easy.

Meitín said...

#6 is Steve Martin in The Jerk
#7 is Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber

Theme is comedians?

I don't know #10, but I can't imagine that there would ever be a time when I would be that against work...

John Howard said...

All correct including the theme, Mike.

cruelanimal said...

#10 is Daman Wayans in Mo' Money.

John Howard said...

correct, animal.

John Howard said...

1. Ford Fairlane
2. Beverly Hills Cop
3. Harlem Nights
9. Life