Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday Name that Movie

Not so good last week. Anyway, here we go again. Keep in mind, when I do these themes, I may repeat a movie or two that has been used before if it fits my theme. Guess them all (and the theme) and you may win a prize.* And be sure to check back tomorrow for Saturday Night Name that Song.**

1. America is the richest, most powerful country on earth. If America was a woman, she would be a big-tittied woman. Everybody loves a big-tittied woman!
2. Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
3. If lovin' the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right.
4. I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
5. You'll be missing me when you have that big white wrinkly body on top of you with his loose skin and old balls... gross!
6. I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.
7. This is good. It's like the Flintstones car wash.
8. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes!
9. He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it? My Harvard tie. Like oh, sure he went to Harvard.
10. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!


* There is no prize.
** If I feel like it.

Posted by

8 comments:

John Howard said...

#10 is correct, gypsy. And that's not the theme.

maurinsky said...

9. Trading Places

maurinsky said...

2. Groundhog Day

Theme is SNL alums

John Howard said...

All guesses correct, except Robert's lame guess on the theme. Maurinsky got the theme.

John Howard said...

Yeah, it wasn't that bad I guess.

Anonymous said...

7. Throw Momma From the Train - funniest quote from that movie
8. Vacation

Chris Howard

PridePress said...

WOW....you are about to roll past 20K!

Nice work!

A loyal readership is something you have definitely worked hard to earn and deserve!

Keep at it John!

John Howard said...

both correct, Chris.

Thanks, gary, can't figure why anyone reads this crap, though.

All correct, Mark, except for 8, which was already guessed anyway.