Thursday, December 08, 2005

CNN.com - Ann Coulter to audience: You're stupider than I am

I don't generally read stuff about Coulter as I think she's beneath my notice, but this was interesting. What got me was the irony of this quote -

UConn junior Kareem Mohni, 20, said he was disgusted by his peers' reaction to Coulter.

"It really appalled me that we're not able to come together as a group and listen to a different view in a respectful environment," Mohni said.


Respectful environment? She called her entire audience stupid! Amazing.

Posted by

7 comments:

John Howard said...

Ann Coulter is around so the rest of us have an excuse to use the word 'cunt' more ofen.

sumo said...

Ann Coulter is a man I tell you! Check out the Adam's apple...it creeps me out!

Anonymous said...

you people are really fucked up..... you hate her cause she is on to ya..... you're a bunce of pussies to have to call her a cunt...... you're a bunch of pathetic losers............how to talk to a liberal........kiss my fucking ass...... loser........

Anonymous said...

the chemist has been around drugs to long

Anonymous said...

sumo is the reason coulter wrote her book....who cares what creeps you out..you're probably gay anyway........you libs don't have a message...if you believe your polls, your in for a big surprise.....the war is right..........the economy is good, thanks to tax cuts....for everyone, and the president is very popular......but since 92 you libs haven't done anything, but become the party of hate and lies. you're hypocrites, and you will keep on making the same mistakes. I hold my glass high, and toast you all to what you deserve......nothing......and please keep on acting like ya know everthing....it just demonstates how wrong you are. if you win an election and quit whinnig about eveything else..............it might mean that you're waking up

sumo said...

Sorry not gay...NOT that there is anything wrong with that! Gee...have the guts to use your url if you are going to name call...but then you aren't a liberal...so you'll hide behind your anonymity like a bully does with his back-up buddies.

sumo said...

LOL! That sums THAT up!