Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Name that Movie

Ok, I'm doing this early this week because I am moving at work and don't know when I'll have time otherwise. Guess them all (and the theme) and you may win a prize.* And be sure to check back tomorrow for Saturday Night Name that Song.**

1. You ever seen a grown man naked?
2. GET OFF MY PLANE!
3. Well, let me give you a word of advice. Always bet on black!
4. Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. A little eggnog... a fuckin' Christmas tree... a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can.
5. There's only two men I trust. One is me. The other is not you.
6. Don't worry Wilson, I'll do all the paddling. You just hang on.
7. Those AREN'T PILLOWS!
8. That's a negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.
9. I saw it. Like, I don't know I just saw it. I saw it on the runway, I saw it take off. I saw out my window. I saw the ground. And-and the cabin starts to shake, right? And the left side blows up and the whole plane just explodes! And it was so real, just how everything happends, you know?
10. Looks like they'll be importing oil this year, Chappy.


* There is no prize.
** If I feel like it.

Posted by

5 comments:

Keriann said...

no 7 is planes trains and automobiles and your theme is planes? or transportation?

Blogger said...

#3 Passenger 57
#6 Cast Away
#8 Top Gun
#10 Iron Eagle

The Theme is plane crashes

The Disgruntled Chemist said...

5 is Con Air, and that's the only one left.

Yeah, I'm with Rob on the plane crash thing.

John Howard said...

All correct, that didn't take long. The theme was planes, not plane crashes.

maurinsky said...

That was fast! Come over to my blog for a similar contest, offering similar rewards for participation!