Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Olivia begs for help to find beau

Her statement reads:

Please Mr. Please, If You Love Me, Come on Over. Don't Stop Believin' You're the One That I Want, Let Me Be There, I Honestly Love You. I want to continue the Magic that I feel when we get Physical on those Summer Nights in Xanadu.

Curiously, Stockard Channing and John Travolta also made (somewhat puzzling) statements. their statements were, "Look at Me, Im Sandra Dee" and "Chang chang changity chang shoo bop", respectively.

Posted by

3 comments:

Scott G said...

The fact that Olivia was stranded at the drive-in is no laughing matter

John Howard said...

Branded a fool. But I think that was Travolta. My favorite part is when the hot dog jumps into the bun.

Scott G said...

It was John, but it is kharma. What goes around comes around and such. I think the whole background scene is better than what Travolta is doing