Monday, May 23, 2005

Another fucking meme

Ok, my wife tagged me with this. I still don't know what the fuck a meme is, and she didn't do the one I tagged her with, but since I love her, I'll do it anyway. I was also tagged by Christiana with another one, but there's no way I'm doing two of these things in one day. However, a few of the questions intersect, so we'll just call this my answer to both.

1. If you could kill any celebrity by beating them with a book you own, which celebrity and book would it be?
Anne Coulter (because she's a cunt), and I really don't care what book, but I think I have one of Michael Moore's lying around somewhere that might make it that much more fun.

2. When you have sex, is there a certain TV show you like to sync the sex up with so that as you finish, the show begins?
Now, I watch as much TV as anyone, but when I'm having sex, I'm not thinking too much about TV. Besides, with a two year old, we have to take it whenever we can get it.

3. Is there a blog out there that you absolutely hate but are kind of afraid to say something on your own blog for fear that they’ll read it and come to kill you? If so, please share it with me.
I'm not really afraid to say anything on my blog, and I really don't hate anyone. But if I have to pick someone I'll go with this blog because this woman was exteremly mean to my wife. She also has one of those stupid 'W' stickers on her car.

4. Finish this sentence: If one more person asks me to pass on a meme, I’m going to…
Stop doing fucking meme until someone tells me what the fuck a meme is.

5. Total volume of music files on my computer?
I don't know. A lot. I don't listen to music much these days, but I know there's a lot on there.

6. The last CD I bought was?
I have no idea, like I said I don't listen to music much, so it's been a while since I bought a CD. It was probably something for kids.

7. Song playing right now:
None, I'm listening to sports radio, but for the last few weeks, the song for 64 Zoo Lane (some new show on the Disney Channel) has been stuck in my head, does that count?

8. Which people are you passing this baton to, and why?
No one, because last time I did that, none of my choices participated. Although Rob, who I didn't tag took it upon himself to do it. So this time I'll just take volunteers... anyone?

Posted by

No comments: