Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Star Wars

So, I didn't realize it started tonight. For some reason, I was thinking that it was tomorrow. In any case, I hadn't planned to see it for a while. Anyway, when I realized it was tonight, I called a friend of mine who I had went to Episode II with at midnight to see if he was going tonight. He was and convincedme to go with him. So on the way home, I stopped and got a ticket. There were already people in line at 5:30, so I expect tohave lousy seats. Anyway, I'm getting old, and I remember having a hard time staying awake at Episode II, so I hope I can still make it that long. Sonow I'm loading up on Mountain Dew. I was hoping I might be able to get a nap in, but I just got my son to sleep a few minutes ago, and I have to leave in about an hour, so that's out. Anyway, if I can drag myself to work tomorrow, I'll post about how I thought it was.

Posted by

No comments: