Thursday, May 26, 2005

Lost is fucking awesome

Ok, don't read any farther if you TIVO'd it or something.

I watched the season finale tonight and as pissed as I am that it left so much up in the air, I have to say that it was great. I knew that plane full of heroin was going to be bad for Charlie, but atleast he got the baby back. Most of the show to me tonight was a little too slow and I wasn't sure I'd be ver satisfied with where they left things. But the scene with the boat was so intense that it made up for anything else in the show being slow. I don't see any way they can survive out there now. I guess something will have to happen, I can't imagine them killing off three main guys, especially when no one else would know what happened to Walt. So I assume they will survive somehow, but what a great scene, and a lot of stuff left up in the air for next year.

I liked the conflict with Jack and Locke, especially when Locke wanted to let the monster take him. Oh, and is it wrong that I thought it was funny when the teacher blew himself up? The hatch disappointed me a little, but it leaves a lot for them to explore next season. I thought Hurley freaking out and Locke rushing to get the fuse lit before anyone could stop him was good.

So, what did everyone else think?

Posted by

No comments: