Monday, September 26, 2005

Digging through the Archives

I saw this over at The Disgruntled Chemist, and I really hate these things, but I found myself looking anyway, so I thought I would go ahead and post what I found.

Here's what you do:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.


My 23rd post was from November 15, 2004, about the stupid BCS and here is the fifth sentence:

People shouldn't have to argue about whether USC or Auburn or Oklahoma is the best team, they should get out on the field and find out for sure.

I still agree with all that, but one thing I did learn since then was that it definitely wasn't Oklahoma.

Posted by

2 comments:

Ace Cowboy said...

Ha, that's hysterical...the 23rd Slack post ever was about this Hollywood Assistant show I caught on TiVo, and this was my fifth sentence:

"But you, Campos, you can sleep better at night because you baked Sally Field a fuckin' corn and tofu quiche?"

Nice, that worked out well.

John Howard said...

That's a good sentence.