Saturday, September 10, 2005

Saturday Night Name that Song

You all stunk it up last week, but I'm willing to balme it on the hurricane coverage, just don't let it happen again. Anyway, guess all the songs (and the theme) and you might win a prize.*

1. I will be the one who loves you - Until the end of time
2. Starting from zero, got nothing to lose Maybe we'll make something Me, myself, I got nothing to prove
3. Huggin' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin'
4. Goodbye everybody-I've got to go-
5. I don't care what they think I don't care what they say
6. That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight
7. But all are agreed as they join the stampede You should never take more than you give
8. Even Through the darkest phase Be it thick or thin Always someone marches brave Here beneath my skin
9. Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dream
10. You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal


* If you can find someone willing to give you a prize for it.

Posted by

9 comments:

maurinsky said...

3. Love Shack, The B-52s
6. Losing My Religion, REM
9. Karma Chameleon, Culture Club

John Howard said...

All correct.

Meitín said...

4. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
10. YMCA - The Village People

Is that theme that all the bands have a gay member? I don't mean to be insensitive if I am totally off base.

The Disgruntled Chemist said...

Well, Mike, I'll give a little more weight to your theory:

7. Elton John, Circle of Life (from the Lion King)

That's all I've got.

Unknown said...

1) George Michael - Father Figure
2) Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
5) Melissa Etheridge - Come to My Window

If Tracy Chapman is gay, I go for the gay theme too.

Unknown said...

According to a Google search, Tracy Chapman is gay. Yet again, I learn something from the Hottest Blog on the Internets.

John Howard said...

All correct, including the theme. Still one song left.

Anonymous said...

It probably is the toughest one.

maurinsky said...

Oh, thanks for the theme, now I know who #8 is - it's k.d. lang's Constant Craving, off of her delicious Ingenue CD