Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday Night Name that Song

You guys did much better last week, so let's keep it up. Also, there's still a few movies left from Friday Name that Movie, so go guess those too. The theme is a little more complicated this week, so pay attention. As always, guess all the songs (and the theme) and you might win a prize.*

1. I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one
2. You should've been gone Knowing how I made you feel
3. I gotta get drunk before the day begins Before my mom starts bitchin bout my friends
4. Well, if you told me you were drowning I would not lend a hand
5. It’s gonna take time A whole lot of precious time It’s gonna take patience and time, ummm
6. What you wanna ball with the kid Watch your step you might fall
7. Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God I don't know but today seems kinda odd
8. Well I guess it would be nice If I could touch your body
9. I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me
10. Baby I was afraid before But I’m not afraid anymore


* There is no prize.

Posted by

5 comments:

Meitín said...

3. Boyz N Tha Hood - Eazy E
5. I Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
8. Faith - George Michael

Theme is artists who left successful bands for solo careers?

Unknown said...

1- Imagine, John Lennon
2 - Oh Sherry, Steve Perry
4 - In the Air Tonight, Phil Collins
7- It was a Good Day, Ice Cube (?)

I'm going with Mike's guess for the theme

John Howard said...

All correct both of you, including the theme.

Meitín said...

Unrelated, but I have some comments when you post your next "Broadcasters Piss Me Off" thread.

John Howard said...

6. Gettin' Jiggy Wit' it - Will Smith
9. After All - Peter Cetera
10. Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle