Monday, March 28, 2005

Carnivale

Wow, what a great show. I just warched the finale, and now I can't wait for next season already. I had heard people were eager for a third season, and I guess it hasn't been announced yet if there will be one. But until tonight, I couldn't figure out what there would be left to tell after this season.

A friend at work and I had speculated (sarcastically), that instead of another season, they could so a spin-off, much like Joey from Friends, it could be called Jonesy. Jonesy would go back to playing baseball and it would be about the various confilcts that arise when his whore wife sleeps with other members of his team. But, uh, well, I guess that's out now.

Seriously though, what a great job they did with the finale, and leaving it open ended as they did, I guess I should have seen it coming, but I really didn't. Well done again by HBO.

Posted by

No comments: