Friday, March 04, 2005

This is getting confusing

Now, I'm all for finding Bin Laden, since he was the guy who attacked us after all. But I thought Bush said he didn't know where he was, didn't care, and it wasn't a priority, some six months or so after he said it was our top priority. I mean, if we're really worried that he may attack us again, maybe we should have spent the last 3 and 1/2 years actually looking for him. I know, I know, we've been looking for him the whole time, but I might be more convinced of that if thousands of troops and billions of dollars weren't focused on something else.

Anyway, let's hope he means it this time, because I have no doubt that if we truly focus our resources on finding Bin Laden that we can do it. I just wonder who Bush would use as the bogeyman if we find him.

Posted by

No comments: