Monday, March 07, 2005

Dear Blogger -

While I'm sure it is distressing for you that so many of your users use Haloscan's comment system because yours sucks ass, and I can appreciate and even encourage you to make your comments more Haloscan-like, I think your resources may be better invested elsewhere, like making sure your users can actually post messages, or read messages, or any of the other basic things that Blogger is supposed to do. I know it's free, and for that reason, I hate to complain, but waiting 10 minutes for something to post, only to find it doesn't post at all, or to think it doesn't post, so I can wait another 10 minutes trying to post it again, only to end up with the same post twice, really blows. Please make this issue your top priority. Thanks.

Posted by

No comments: