Saturday, March 26, 2005

I can't stand Jeb Bush, but this still bothers me

As much as I hate Jeb Bush, I really don't think he deserves the crap he's taken in this case, at least not from the side it's coming from.

``With the stroke of his pen, he could stop this,'' Bob Schindler said. ``He's put Terri through a week of hell and my family though a week of hell. I implore him to put a stop to this. He has to stop it. This is judicial homicide.''

He's been firmly on their side during this entire ordeal, going against polls which show the people disagree with him, signing laws that are clearly unconstitutional,and basically doing whatever he can for this people, and not only are they not thanking him, or even acknowledging that he has done everything he can do, they're actually blaming him. Unbelievable.

Posted by

No comments: