Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dems Say Rove Should Apologize or Resign

Fuck that. And fuck Karl Rove. I don't want his apology. Even if he's pressured into giving one, he won't really mean it. I've already said that I'm tired of talking about apologies. Personally, I like it when the extermist fucknuts in this administration say crazy shit like this. It helps make it clear to everyone else what we already know, these people are fucking insane. Even if you're a Bush supporter, you have to recognize that this fucked up administration has divided America in a way that I've never seen in my lifetime. And what's worst, they did it shortly after we were as United as we've ever been after September 11th. Fuck Karl Rove and his bullshit use of September 11th for political gain. These fucknuts have been up to that shit since September 12th, maybe now everyone can see that. Assholes.

Posted by

No comments: