Thursday, June 16, 2005

Frist: Schiavo Autopsy Results End Case

Well, at least he can admit when he's wrong...sort of

I raised the question, 'Is she in a persistent vegetative state or not?' I never made the diagnosis, never said that she was not.

No?
"I question it based on a review of the video footage. ... And that footage, to me, depicted something very different than persistent vegetative state,"

Ok, so you didn't say it exactly, nice work doctor.
I did say that certain tests should be performed to determine that before starving her to death.

So you figure that she was in that state for 15 years and no one bothered to do any tests on her? Did you think that all the doctors that examined her and testified in court about her just made there diagnoses via videotape? Just because that's how you do things doesn't mean that's how real doctors do it.

Still waiting for word from Dr. DeLay, Dr. Sean Hannity, etc.

Posted by

No comments: