Thursday, June 16, 2005

A phony artist and his dopey, insulting stunt

Yeah, I didn't think I'd be the only one to criticize that stupid falling down art guy.

To be frank, that people will naturally be aghast at his artwork isn't what I find really gross about Skarbakka. I can't do what I do and condemn a guy for offending the public, no matter how cavalierly. What really astounds me is the falseness of what he claims to be doing.
emphasis mine

Yeah, that was it for me too. The guy is full of shit. I watched some video last night of a news report on his "falling." He isn't even falling, bungee style, he's being lowered down slowly in a harness. It was ridiculous. I also found out he digitally edits the harness out of the pictures, which seems pretty bogus to me.

Posted by

No comments: