Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bloggers Service Announcement

If your sidebar shows up way down the page instead of beside your posts, you probably have a link or picture that is wider than your sidebar or posting area allows. For links, you can use tinyurl or something to make them smaller and for pictures, you should edit the HTML to force them to be the size you want. Don't thank me, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it because I'm tired of having to scroll way down the page to see your sidebar (where of course, you should have a link to Upon Further Review..., the hottest blog on the internets*)



* Based on my research, which consisted of deciding that I really like my blog and therefore everyone else must like it too. It's sort of similar logic as is used in "Intelligent" Design theory.

Posted by

No comments: