Thursday, June 02, 2005

Fucking internets and their fucking memes

Thanks to Chase at Cutting to the Chase, I've got another fucking meme to do. This one looks familiar, I may have done part of this before, I can't remember. Anyone, in the spirit of following along (much like Bush supporters do), I will do this fucking thing. However, I don't listen to much music, so my answers will probably suck.

Total volume of music files on my computer -- I don't know, there's a lot. All legally obtained for any of you RIAA types reading.

The last CD I bought -- Fuck, I don't know, probably the Wiggles or something.

Song I'm listening to right now -- I'm not, I don't listen to much music these days, I'm listening to sportsradio.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me -- Listen to a lot, let's see, Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy. The Mail song from Blue's Clues. My son's renditions of the ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (he's very good), and whatever fucking song his little blocks wagon plays anytime you even breathe near it.

Ok, now for passing this on. Chase passed to five people, but fuck that. I'll go with just one. Maurinsky at Laughing Wild, since she tagged me with the last meme I had to do. Also, after answering these questions, I'm pretty sure at least three of them were in another meme I did, but don't bug me about it if the answers are different.

Posted by

No comments: