Friday, June 03, 2005

Vacation

Ok, so I posted about this yesterday, but somehow I ended up deleting it. Anyway, I'm at Universal Studios having a great time. It's pouring rain here, so we're just hanging out in the hotel now. We did ride just about everything at Islands of Adventure this morning. Anyway, we have internet access today, but I doubt I'm going to pay another 10 bucks for it tomorrow, so there will probably be no posts over the weekend. If you get bored, there is a list of Other Blogs on my sidebar, some of them are even almost as good as this one. Anyway, don't read those, just below them are some ads, click on those in your spare time. If you click on all of them, then maybe go read some of those other blogs. I'm trying to add to my $2 that I've earned so far.

On the way in last night, we learned on the radio that this weekend is gay day at Disney and Universal. The conservative idiot on the radio was very offended by this. Apparently gay people cannot control their lust for each other long enough to ride Space Mountain without blowing each other or something. Also, he didn't have a problem with anyone being gay, he was just concerned about the children. Yeah, whatever. Asshole. The guy at Universal said not to wear a red shirt tomorrow, because apparently all the gay people wear red shirts, so I was thinking of wearing one anyway, just to show I'm not a closed minded homophobe. Either that or wearing a sign that says, "I'm not gay...not that there's anything wrong with that." Anyway, on Monday I will post about all the assfucking I see over the weekend and how it has corrupted my poor son for life. Or something.

Oh, one more thing, I had my highest traffic day ever yesterday, but had very few comments. So you guys start commenting before I decide to shut this thing down. Ok, maybe not.

Posted by

No comments: