Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday Night Name that Moive

Shamelessly stolen from Inspired by Shakespeare's Sister, get them all correct and you might win a prize*:

1. Sometimes, I guess there's just not enough rocks.
2. I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson. No relation.
3. When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos with a rifle shot at a thousand yards in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at... Well, see you tomorrow.
4. "PC Load Letter"? What the fuck does that mean?
5. I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh?
6. Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
7. [sobbing] I tried to kick... but that shit just be callin' me man, it be callin' me, man... I just got to go to it!
8. Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a penis with that little hat on?
9. Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
10. Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break... today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?



* There is no prize

Posted by

11 comments:

The Disgruntled Chemist said...

3. Lethal Weapon (the first one)
4. Office Space
9. Real Genius ("not right now...")
10. Back to the Future (3?)

2 and 5 sound really familiar, but I can't quite place 'em. And I'm not sure about 10 - I know it was Biff, but I can't remember which movie.

The Disgruntled Chemist said...

And again, I salute your taste in movies. Anyone who can quote Real Genius at will is OK in my book.

Anonymous said...

I love Real Genius, and you got 3, 4, and 9.

Anonymous said...

5 is Vacation
7 New Jack City?
10 Back to the Future 1?

Melissa McEwan said...

1. Forrest Gump
2. Die Hard
3. Didn't know that one (for shame)!
4. Knew that one.
5. Knew that one. Love Cousin Eddie!
6. Didn't know that one (but I looked it up). Chevy Chase isn't funny.
7. Knew that one.
8. A League of Their Own
9. Knew that one - I love love love that movie!!! (Did you know the guy who played Lazlo was Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite? I recognized him instantly when I saw ND, and was immediately declared insane by my friends.)
10. Knew it.

oldwhitelady said...

I don't know any of them. Where have I been?

Anonymous said...

Chris, you got 5, 7, and 10, and Shakes got 1, 2, and 8,so that just leaves 6, which Shakes gave a hint for.

I've seen Real Genius too many times to count, that is a great movie. I recognized Uncle Rico also, but it took me a bit to place from where.

Anonymous said...

No one is going to get #6? I really thought that would be the easiest one.

Ace Cowboy said...

Dudes, 6 is the easiest one on the list...Fletch!

--John Cocktoston.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ace, I was wondering where you were, I figured you'd get that one. And you're right it was the easiest one on the list. I actually didn't want to use it because it was so obvious to me, but I like it so much that I did anyway.

42 said...

I want bunny slippers like Val Kilmer and that tubby professor wore in Real Genius but I can't find em anywhere. dammit! so there's one thing for the xmas list.