Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday Late Night Name that Song

Ok, even though I'm way late (we acually went out tonight, a rare occurence around here), and you bitches didn't really play along last week, I'm still trying to continue this miserable spinoff of Friday Night Name that Movie, shamelessly stolen from originally inspired by Shakespeare's Sister. Guess them all and you could win a prize.*

1. What did her daddy do? What did he put you through?
2. You would think I was a good friend of Al Capone Crazy air freshener, who needs cologne
3. what you wanna ball with the kid watch your step you might fall trying to do what I did
4. And it all crashes down And you break your crown And you point your finger But there's no one around
5. From the first time I saw your face Girl, I knew I had to have you I wanted to wrap you with my warm embrace Visions of your lovely face
6. Jet black Benz, plenty of friends And all the Philly steaks you can eat
7. Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager With a little bit of gold and a pager
8. so I threw him out I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer weiner
9. This girl walked by she gave me the eye I reached in the locker grabbed the Spanish Fly
10. Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha And take your picture



* If you don't know by now that there is no prize, then you need to read this blog more often.

Posted by

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

8. Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc
9. Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys

The Disgruntled Chemist said...

3. Will Smith, Get Jiggy Wit It
10. Sir Mix A Lot, Baby Got Back

That's all I got right now...it's late.

sumo said...

I guess I've been living in a cave...don't know any of them. I feel so out of it. But at least I go to the biggest blog on the 'internets'!

John Howard said...

All the guesses so far are correct, although Shakes only gets half credit for not naming he artist.

And, sumo, it's not the biggest blog on the internets, it's the hottest.

Anonymous said...

1. Jamie's Got A Gun - Aerosmith
3. Gettin' Jiggy With It - Will Smith
4. King Nothing - Metallica
7. Fuck Tha Police - N.W.A.
8. Funky Col' Medina - Tone Loc
9. Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys

Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

..And no, I didn't look at anyone else's answers first..

John Howard said...

Those are correct, Toast.

John Howard said...

2. The Boomin' System by LL Cool J
5. Let's Chill by Guy
6. Motownphilly, by Boyz II Men