Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Surreal Life

I never watched this show before, but a while ago, I happened to catch the little end of season wrap up show they did, and it looked like I probably missed some pretty funny (in a train wreck sort of way) stuff. So I decided I might try to watch some of this season. Last night I saw the premiere, and it was ok. Jose Canseco is an idiot, the models they have on are annoying, and the most normal seeming person was some motocross superstar who has a giant tattoo all over his torso and arms. Anyway, there was one thing that really disturbed me. Isn't Bronson Pinchot way too old to say he's going to "hook-up" with someone?

Posted by

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you. Good post in CJ's comments.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm very likeable. Keri pointed that post out to me. I've said similar things on here several times.

Anonymous said...

I always watch Big Brother. Always have, actually. But that is the only show that I watch regularly that I can't really point to a single good reason why I do.