Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Night Name that Movie

Shamelessly stolen from Inspired by Shakespeare's Sister, and posted earlier this week at the request of long time (for this blog anyway) reader Ace Cowboy. Guess them all and you may win a prize.* And be sure to check back tomorrow for Saturday Night Name that Song.**

1. So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.
2. You ain't shit. You just like your daddy. You don't do shit, and you never gonna amount to shit. All you do is eat, sleep, and shit.
3. I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar.
4. You're stewed, buttwad!
5. I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
6. The price is wrong, bitch.
7. Bank Teller: How would you like that? J: Three dimes, a hundred dollar bill and 87 ones.
8. But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
9. Okay, what would Joe do at a time like this? He'd kill everybody and smoke some cigarettes.
10. I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got.


* There is no prize.
** If I feel like it.

Posted by

11 comments:

Melissa McEwan said...

Okay, I know all of them (kind of shaky on a couple, but fairly certain), so I'm not going to guess and let other people have a chance instead of being a big stinky ruiner. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's nice of you. If I knew all of yours, of course, I would just ruin them.

But if you really know all of them, you would have a shot at the prize.*



* see note below original post.

MDC said...

1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
4. Weird Science
5. Caddyshack
6. Happy Gilmore
8. Goodfellas
10. Raising Arizona
I am shaky on 5 and 8...

Anonymous said...

#8 is Goodfellas

#10 is Raising Arizona

(#3 may be Chasing Amy, but don't hold me to that...)

maurinsky said...

1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
2. ?
3. Dogma
4. ?
5. ?
6. Happy Gilmore
7. ?
8. Goodfellas
9. ?
10. Raising Arizona, a movie I can probably quote in my sleep.

Anonymous said...

MDC, all correct.
d, 3 is not Chasing Amy.
maurinsky 3 is correct.

Anonymous said...

#7 is from Big

Anonymous said...

That's correct, Matt.

Anonymous said...

There's no one to blame but yourself. Clearly you aren't keeping my blog open and constanly updating throughout the day as you should.

Anonymous said...

Still two movies left, no one wants to guess those?

Anonymous said...

Ok, apparently no one is playing anymore. #2 is Boyz N the Hood, and #9 is The Last Boyscout