Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Stupid things to search for

Occasionally (ok, like several times a day), I check my site meter statistics in a desperate attempt for validation of all the time I waste posting here I spend on my blog. Anyway, it allows me to see who came here from where. After I did a post on that stupid Staples Apprentice desk organizer, I realized there was way too much demand for that thing, judging by the number of people searching for it, then I realized that if someone sees on the news that there's a video floating around that might show some boobies, people want to see that, based on how many people ended up here searching for the 49ers training video from a while ago. But lately, the main thing that people come to my blog via search engine for is stuff about Oprah and Hermes. This was a pretty ridiculous situation to begin with, but it's even more ridiculous to me that so many people are interested in it to actively seek it out. I have so many people coming here after searching for that, that the total number of people searching for it must be completely ridiculous. What the hell is wrong with you people? Who cares if Oprah can't shop after closing time? I can't shop after closing time, I'm sure none of you give a shit about that. I'm sorry I ever posted on it. Hopefully, at least some of those people who end up here are offended by my language or something.

Posted by

No comments: