Thursday, July 14, 2005

'Housewives,' 'Sellers' lead Emmy pack

The nominees for best drama series are "Deadwood," "Lost," "Six Feet Under," "24" and "The West Wing."

If Deadwood doesn't win that, then someone is on crack.
The nominees for best actor in a drama are Hank Azaria ("Huff"), Hugh Laurie ("House"), Ian McShane ("Deadwood"), James Spader ("Boston Legal") and Kiefer Sutherland ("24").

I like James Spader, but if Ian McShane doesn't win this then someone is again...on crack. Hank Azaria? Seriously?

Posted by

5 comments:

eRobin said...

I'm with you on Deadwood and McShane, but I'd take Hugh Laurie too.

eRobin said...

I just checked the full list. I can't believe that no other Deadwood actor made the cut in other categories. Where's at the very least Brad Dourif (Doc) and Powers Boothe (who's creepier than McShane as Cy)?

Anonymous said...

And Trixie, and Bullock, and Calamity Jane. The entire cast is great.

Unknown said...

did you see that Boston Legal is coming back soon? YAY

Anonymous said...

I didn't see that, but I'm glad, I really like that show.